notariamaldonadortega.com is an Internet domain owned by Pedro José Maldonado Ortega (henceforth Notary's Office), tax reg NIF 44281931P, registered office Calle Iglesia, 6, 23530, Jimena, Jaén, Spain, telephone number 953 357 162 and e-mail adress firstname.lastname@example.org.
The access and use of this web site is free but it implies the express, complete acceptance, without any reservations, of these general conditions, without prejudice to those specific conditions which could be applied for some particular services offered in this website. We reserve the right to modify this general and specific conditions at any moment.
The use of this website implies full acceptance of the conditions described in this notice and the user should carefully read them, taking into account it can be modified over time.
Should the user not agree with the content of these general conditions of use, he or she must abandon this website, being unable to access or use the services that it offers.
The User states that it is adult (that is, it is, at least 18 years) and has the necessary legal capacity linking itself for this agreement and using this web site in accordance with the general conditions here declared, that understands in its whole, accepting expressly and without exceptions, that the access and use of this website, its services and the content of the said services is conducted under his/her sole and exclusive responsibility.
Any links to other websites and the use which may be made of them by users are subject to these general terms and conditions of use, and to any specific conditions required by the aforementioned websites. Any other use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited.
At any time considered appropriate, Notary's Office will be able to change unilaterally, the configuration of this website, the conditions of the service and its content, as well as eliminate them, limit them or suspend them temporarily or definitively, and also prevent access to them, trying to inform the user about this change whenever the circumstances allow it through the publication on the website.
Intellectual property on the website contents
All contents of this website -which is understood include but is not restricted to: texts, photographs, graphics, images, links and other audiovisual or sound contents, in addition to the graphic design and source code of the website itself- are the intellectual property of a Notary's Office or third parties who have authorized their inclusion in the website and they are protected by current legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
Reproduction in whole or part of the contents of the portal without citing the source or authorization is prohibited.
Notary's Office will not be liable, either directly or indirectly, for incorrect use of the web site or its content by the user or third parties and reserves the right to exercise the respective civil and criminal legal actions for any infringement of its rights by the user.
Only viewing and downloading for personal and non-commercial use by the user is authorised, any commercial use is forbidden.
Any alteration of this website by the user which may affect its content, such as links and similar, is categorically forbidden.
LOPD (Personal Data Protection Act)
In compliance with the provisions of current data protection regulations, Notary's Office informs the user that all personal data submitted through the web site will be included for processing in an automated file.
The collection and processing of its data relate to the exclusive purpose of providing the user with the services offered in the website, participation in staff recruitment processes, electronic communications and statistical purposes.
Notary's Office is committed to meeting its privacy obligation with respect to personal information and its duty to protect it, adopting the security measures required to avoid the loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorized access and/or theft of the facilitated information.
The User should however be aware that the safety measures today on Internet are not impregnable.
So, Notary's Office specifically prohibits the use of contact form available on the website for spam purposes or indiscriminate sending of email messages of any type for whatever purpose.
Notary's Office informs the user that he/she may exercice the rights provided by law using the Contact Form, chossing as subject “LOPD” and providing full name, email address and, in the field Comments, DNI/Passport number and the right he/she wants to exercise ( Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition).
The user can also exercise the mentioned rights by letter to: Notary's Office Pedro José Maldonado Ortega, Calle Iglesia, 6, 23530, Jimena, Jaén, Spain.
Law on Information Society Services and E-commerce
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, Notary's Office informs to the users that it complies with all the obligations required in law to informations society providers established in Spain.
Users are aware of and accept that a monitoring system based on cookies can be used
Notary's Office informs that, if users don’t want to use these cookies, they can rescind the use of system cookies from their Web browser options (they can consult the instructions and manuals for their navigator for further details on this).
This Website may provide links or references to other sites but Notary's Office has no responsibility for the contents, information or services in such other sites, which are given for information purposes only and don’t imply any relation or association between Notary's Office and the owner of such sites. The linked sites and third party information are not under the control of Notary's Office and Notary's Office is not responsible for these contents.
Notary's Office exonerates itself from all responsibility in relation to services offered by the said third parties, from and against any claims that may be filed in connection therewith.
Any information or data sent or provided to Notary's Office will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only State Security Forces and Corps may access the information under the circumstances set out in law.
Notary's Office will not use the provided information, nor the reproduction of the whole content or parts of it, to gain personal advantage or advantage for others.
1ª. Free access and use of the Website.- Access and use are free for users, and previous subscription or registration is not demanded. However, some services provided by Notary's Office or third parties through the Website may require subscription, registration or paying a price in the manner set out.
2ª. Users Registration.- While generally the provided services don’t require users registration, Notary's Office offer some services which may require to fill additional records.
Such register shall be specifically regulated.
3ª. Veracity of the information.- The information provided by the user must be truthful. The user guarantees the truthful of the data included in the form filled to access the services.
Likewise, the User shall be responsible for ensuring that the information given to Notary's Office is permanently updated so that it at all times reflects the true status of the User.
In any case, the user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate conduct and the damages caused to Notary's Office or a third party for the information provided
4ª. Minors.- To use the services provided in this Website, minors must obtain prior permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for all acts performed by children in their care.
The liability regarding the determination of the contents and services which are accessed by minors corresponds to those persons responsible for them.
Internet allows to access to content that may not be adequate to minors, we inform you that there are mechanisms, including software for blocking and filtering, to limit accessibile contents. Although these mechanisms are not infalible, they are useful for controlling access to certain web addresses and materials.
5ª. Obligation to use the Web portal and the Services correctly.- Users hereby undertake to use the Website in accordance with currently valid legislation, the provisions of these general conditions and the specific conditions and other notices, use regulations and instructions to his knowledge, as well as morality and generally accepted principles of morality and public order.
The User likewise undertakes not to use the Website and its services for unlawful or illegal purposes, contrary to the contents of these general conditions, purposes that harm the rights of third parties, or to use it in ways that damage or disable the Website or the hardware and sofware of Notary's Office or other users.
In particular, for indicative purposes rather than exhaustive, user undertakes not to introduce or disseminate any type of material which:
- Infringes, disparages or discredits the human rights and fundamental freedoms.
- Instigates, incites or promotes actions contrary to the law, morality, and generally accepted proper consuetude or law and order.
- Includes or promote any discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, nationality, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation.
- Provides access to products or services contrary to the law, morality, and generally accepted proper consuetude or law and order.
- Intentionally causes great fear or another form of mental distress.
- Incites to ingage in any illegal, unhealthy or dangerous practices.
- Display any content which is false, misleading, un-necessary, exaggerated or could mislead abouts its intentions or porpuoses.
- Infringes intellectual and industrial property rights, company secrets, contract commitments of any nature, honour rights, personal and family intimacy and personal image, property rights of any kind belonging to a third party.
- Discredits Notary's Office o third parties.
- Infringes secrecy of communications regulations.
- Is illegal, misleading or false advertising or unfair competition.
- Contains a virus or any other physical or electronic component which may cause damage to or impede the normal functioning of the computer systems, networks, equipment of Notary's Office or third parties.
- Interferes with the proper functioning of the website services.
- Contains HTML tags that are not authorized by Notary's Office.
6ª. Obligation to make proper use of the Contents.- User undertakes to use all contents made available to the user on the website in accordance with the provisions of the clause above, including, but not exclusively: texts, pictures, graphs, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audio-visual or sound contents texts, its graphic design and source codes.
7ª. The use of the services offered by the Website in accordance with the antispam policy of Notary's Office.- The user undertakes to abstain from:
- Collecting personal data or using mailing list for the purpose of sending unsolicited or not consented messages, including advertisements and commercial messages and chain emails.
- Provindin to third parties data collected from mailing lists.
Users who receive spam can comunicate it to Notary's Office by email to email@example.com.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
1. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities for the functioning of this website and its services.
1.1. Availability and continuity, usability and fallibility
Notary's Office provides its services and contents on an on-going basis, using all available technical means to ensure customer satisfaction.
Notary's Office reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, improve and correct the Website information and services, and that don’t give rise to a claim by users.
Notary's Office doesn’t guarantee the availability nor continuity of the Website and its services. Whenever it is reasonably possible, there will be a forewarning of interruptions to the functioning of this website and its services.
Notary's Office doesn’t guarantee the website and services utility in order to carry out any type of activity, nor its infalibility nor its efective use by the users.
Notary's Office disclaims, as far as the law permits, any responsibility for injuries or damages of any kind which may be due to these reasons.
Notary's Office will only respond to any damage due to wrongful or unlawful actions on its part.
1.2. Privacy and safety of the utilisation of the Web Site and its services.
Notary's Office cannot guarantee the full privacy and safety of the utilisation of the website and its content and/or services nor, in particular, that unauthorised third parties may not become aware of the of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use made by users of the website and its content and/or services.
Notary's Office disclaims, as far as the law permits, any responsibility for injuries or damages of any kind which may be due to the knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of User data or the use they make of the website.
2. Privacy and Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities for the contents.
Notary's Office does not monitor and disclaims any guarantee regarding the existence of virus or other elements that may cause damages on the User's computer network, electronic documents and files.
Notary's Office disclaims, as far as the law permits, any responsibility for injuries or damages of any kind which may be due to this circumstance.
2.2. Legality, reliability and utility.
Notary's Office doesn’t guarantee the legality, reliability and utility of the contents.
Notary's Office disclaims, as far as the law permits, any responsibility for injuries or damages of any kind which may be due to the access and use of de contents, including, but not exclusively:
- Failure to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted principles of morality or public order.
- Infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, company secrets, contract commitments of any nature, honour rights, personal and family intimacy and personal image, property rights of any kind belonging to a third party as a result of the transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception or access to the contents.
- Execution of acts of unfair competition or illicit advertising.
- The lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance and/or timeliness of the content.
- Unsuitability for any kind of purpose of, or for no obtaining the expectations generated by the contents.
- The failure, delay in compliance, defective performance or termination for any reason of the obligations assumed by third parties and contracts with third parties due to the access to the contents.
- Any vice or fault of any kind in the transmited data, or any other stored content.
2.3. Veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and topicality
Notary's Office does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content. Notary's Office disclaims, as far as the law permits, any responsibility for injuries or damages of any kind which may be due to the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content.
3. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities for the use of the Website, its services and contents by the users.
Notary's Office does not have obligation to control and does not control the use that the users do of the website, services and contents. In particular, Notary's Office does not guarantee that the users use the website, the services and the contents pursuant to the general conditions herein and, in its case, the particular conditions that are applicable, or that do it of diligent and prudent form.
Notary's Office does not have the obligation to verify and verifies neither the identity of the Users, nor the veracity, validity, exhaustividad and/or authenticity of the information that the users provide about themselves to other users.
Notary's Office disclaims any responsibility for injuries or damages of any kind which may be due to the use of the website by the users, or due to the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information provided by the users about themselves and, in particular, due to the impersonation of a third party carried out by a user in any kind of communication made through the website.
Procedure for conduct of illegal activities
If an user o third parties suspect or detect an illegal use of the Website, its services and contents, and, in particular, infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights or others, they are requested to send a communication to Notary's Office including:
- The claimant's personal data: name, address, phone number and email address.
- Detailed explanation of the alleged illegal activity. particularly in the case of an alleged violation of rights, and specific indication of protected content as well as their location on Web pages.
- Facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of the activity.
- In the case of violation of rights, handwritten signature or equivalent, with the personal information of the holder of the rights allegedly infringed or person authorized to act on behalf of it.
- Specific declaration in which the party concerned is held responsible for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
This notification must be sent by postal mail to Notary's Office Pedro José Maldonado Ortega, Calle Iglesia, 6, 23530, Jimena, Jaén, Spain.
All notifications and communications from users to Notary's Office shall be deemed effective for all purposes, when conducted in one of the following ways:
- Postal mail.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All notifications and communications from Notary's Office to the users shall be deemed effective for all purposes, when conducted in one of the following ways:
- Postal mail l to the User, where he had previously been brought to Notary's Office.
- By email to any user’s account.
- By telephon, where he had previously been brought to Notary's Office.
- Through pop-ups, when user uses the services of the website.
All notifications and communications from Notary's Office to the users shall be deemed validly performed if made using the data provided by the users and through the means mentioned above. To these effects, the user guarantees the authenticity of all the data, committing to update it.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
The conditions of use and access to this website contained in this legal information, as well as any relationship between you as a user and Notary's Office shall be governed by Spanish law. For any legal disputes stemming from these conditions, the parties agree agree to submit to the jurisdiction and exclusive competence of the competent Law Courts and Tribunals, according to article 90.2 of the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users.
For setting any controversy derived from the use of the website by the user and any issue that may arise in the interpretation, application of these conditions or relationship between the user and Notary's Office, both parts, with renunciation expresses to any other jurisdiction that could correspond to them, they undergo the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Jaén.